Would You Leave All Your Money to Your Pets?
Do you love your dog?
Sure, we all do.
But do you love him/her enough to leave all your money when you enter the pearly gates of heaven?
Most people would probably not.
Why? It’s too crazy.
Most people would give to charities that help other people.
But not these people
– Owner: Leona Helmsley
– Pet: Trouble Helmsley
– Inheritance (src) : $12 million
– Owner: Gail Posner
– Pet: Conchita (and two other dogs)
– Inheritance (src): $8.3 million
– Owner: Oprah Winfrey
– Pet: Unknown
– Inheritance (src) : $30 million
Wow. And I thought buying a $60 dog bed was too much.
If you REALLY loved your dog or cat, and either had SOOOO much money
- that you can give millions to charities AND have enough to give to your pet
- but no relative or family members to give to
would you give your pet all your money?
Put your answer in the comment box.